|Red Dragon Cannon|
|Price in match||
|Rate of fire||
|Percentage speed reduction||
|Secondary fire / Modes||
- This item can be obtained from Lunar New Year event.
This is a cannon that can shoot a load of fire in a short range. It can unleash a robotic red dragon that breath constant fires for 10 seconds.
- High damage for both modes when fired in close range
- Light weight
- Lights up target for a short period of time
- Good for destroying obstacles in Scenario modes
- Can kill multiple targets at once
- Moderate knock-back power
- Can unleash a robotic red dragon that breath constant fires to support attack for opponent
- Effective in close range only
- Damage decreases over range
- Need a long time to active the B mode
- Long reload time
- Expensive price for both weapon and ammunition
- Very hard to obtain
- Available during limited time only
- South Korea: 19 January 2017
- Taiwan/Hong Kong: 24 January 2017
- China/Japan: 25 January 2017
Comparison to Black Dragon CannonSunting
- Have secondary mode
- Higher magazine capacity (+10)
- Same base damage
- Hard to obtain
- Same knockback and stun power
- Limited range of shooting
- Damage decreased over range
- More expensive (+$2700)
- Always be careful with infection when activating the B Mode.
- Avoid fighting zombie alone.
- Combining the B mode with Deadly Shot will give a massive damage to the zombies.
- It will be effective if dealing with a horde of zombies, but be careful with any infection.
- When Using Red Dragon Cannon against Neid and Zavist, it would result in a very noticeable push from their standing position.
- This is the first weapon not from Transcendence Series to have the chrome effect.