Matchmaking is a competition feature in Counter-Strike Online.
Matchmaking allows the player to create a team with other players regardless the families and fight other teams. Every players and every teams will receive a rating number where winning a match will increase it and vice versa. The opponent team will be chosen randomly.
Matchmaking has its own server and the player can only invite players in these servers.
- Create Team
Each player can make their own team by only naming their team (the team's name must not contain inappropriate word).
- Team Tab
There are some tabs that used in the matchmaking.
- Home: The main page that will appear when the players enter the matchmaking server.
- Play Game: This tab is used when the players want to start a match.
- Manage Team: This tab is used to see the number of online teammates, changing the position of the leader, kicking out members and leave the team.
- Season Ranking: The players can see the rank and stats from other teams.
- League Ranking: Special ranking that will only appears after the team joined the league.
- Hall Of Fame: Shows only updated ranking after the season is over.
- Rating Info
There are 2 types of rating, Individual and Team. The individual rating won't change even if the players changed teams.
- Team Chat
Special chat that can be used.